My Latest Projects

Monday, February 05, 2007

I HAVE A NEW NEICE!

I am SO stinkin excited! I found out this morning via email (because when they called 6 times, we were already sleeping, lol) that my baby neice, my sisters first baby, was born 6 week premature lastnight! Here is the email I got...

Dear All,

She came almost 6 weeks early, but Jolie Patricia Jones was keen as mustard
to enter the world this morning (5th Feb) at 8.05am. She weighed a petite 4
pounds 3 ounces. Like her dad, she likes to hit the ground running,
although she showed it by being born feet first (ouch indeed!).

Shanna did a super job with broken water to birth in 6 hours. Jolie will
need to stay in hospital 4-6 weeks until she matures enough to take home.

Many thanks to those who have already provided their best wishes.

Regards,
Shanna & Ron & Jolie


I can't believe it! My mom and I are slated to go to Australia to visit them March 20th! Jolie came too early! But if she will be in the hospital for 4-6 weeks, that may be just perfect... My sister and her hubby will have had lots of time with her by the time we get there then my mom and I can cuddle her all we want! Woohoo!

Here are the first pictures!

5 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

oh how sweet! She looks pretty good for being so early. Congrats to everyone!

Jan said...

How sweet!! Congrats to the family!!

Sunny said...

OH MY HECK! You got me so excited...how sweet. Lucky you get to go see her soon!
Love ya

Karen said...

praying for safe travels today :) Praise God about your good news about your baby boy. So happy for him!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

good grief woman........yes your niece is darling, but you need to update...........please. :)