My Latest Projects

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Scraplift Challenge and A Blast from the Past!

Hello!

This week at FaithSisters.com we did a Scraplifting challenge. What you do is choose someone's layout that you love and recreate it for your own. Don't do it exactly the same, but do something that is inspired by it! Here is my layout below inspired by a gal on the FS Gallery!


I used products for this layout by me, my Beach Kit and from Krystal Hartley's Blooming Happiness Kit (some recolored) and her It's a Family Thing kit. The second layout was done with Krystal's It's A Family Thing kit also.

So, this is me when I was 4 just going on 5. I sent this layout to my mom to verify the info on it and she said that it made her morning. I said, oh why? She said that it brought so many memories of me when I was little, flooding back to her. She said that was my look that said, "Yes I am cute but don't bug me because I can get mad easy!" LOL! Ya don't mess with the Karma!

No comments: