My Latest Projects

Sunday, December 24, 2006

What I posted on my message board today...

Dear Team,

I wanted to write and let you all know that this month will be my last month with LP. I have so enjoyed working with each and everyone of you and I hope that we can stay in touch in the years to come!

When a company is in financial trouble they... xxxx ... along the way. This month my commission check was missing a few hundred dollars. I went to log into my instructor account and was shut out of the website. My LP website was also shut down by corporate, therefore I have no way of finding out what is going on, the news, or anything for you.

This month (December 2006) will be my last month with LP as I will be officially resigning by December 31st. If you have any questions please email me privately at ....

Feel free to stay on my http://www.kreativekropping.com/ message board and layout gallery as long as you want! I will keep the LP section up indefinately for your use and I will still have the Kreative Guest area that we can all have fun on playing games and talking about what we love to do, scrapbook!

Love you all, have a Merry Christmas with your families and a successful and full 2007!


Karma H.
http://www.thekreativekorner.com/

No comments: