My Latest Projects

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Look On The Bright Side...

Tonight as I was tucking my little boy into bed we were talking about his day.

You see Daddy had taken him skating for the first time in a few years (only his second time ever) and he was pretty happy with himself.

He said to me, "Mommy, at first I wasn't doing so good and I needed Daddy's help. Then later I was skating by myself and I was so good!"
I told him how impressed I was with him and kissed him goodnight. I said that I loved him and he said the same. He then went on to tell me that he was tired and couldn't talk anymore.

As I started walking out the the room, he turned toward me and said, "Look on the bright side, now we can go ice skating together!"

My heart is full!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arn't they the sweetest things? Funny that he said that. Lucas just said "look on the bright side" to me this morning too.

Sunny said...

What a sweet boy!
Hugs
Sunny~