My Latest Projects

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Mantel & Fall Goodies Party! *UPDATE*

Hey all you Fall Mantel Party Hoppers!

 So here is my fall mantel so far... This was my first effort and I am sure like many, it will evolve through out the Fall season. I plan to add some pumpkins and gourds... Right now I thought I was a little clever adding a fall garland to a frame and then putting my favorite fall scrapbooking pages inside of it. I need to rethink the actual mantel part though, lol! Today I thought of how the Nester said to bring I some nature... so I was thinking about cutting some small branches off my oak tree with the yellow leaves on them and putting them in a vase for the left side, what do you think? P.S. Do you recognize my wall color? It is supposed to be the famous Tobacco Road! Although it looks a little green! ;)


I'm BACK!

OK, after seeing all the wonderful mantels in the mantel party, I got some inspiration. I had to steal things from other parts of the house, but I think for now, I am happy with this!


I love this view of the mantel!


I am back AGAIN!



OK, so I decided to photograph some of my other"Fall" things and join the Fall Goodies Party too! So here they are:

I love this wreath, but I don't think it is working with this door. I think that it blends in too much. What do you think?


Thanks for looking! Leave me a comment! :)


Are you a digital scrapbooker or crafter? 

Check out my Heritage Makers for some awesome Fall projects... make a stunning canvas or even place cards with the easy to use templates! Sign up for your free account today!


Try out our playing cards! Fully customizable and very good for gifts!

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

we don't decorate for Fall here in the UK, but your wreaths and garlands look wonderful

Natalie said...

Just beautiful! I've been wanting to decorate my place this year, but have so much to do. You have inspired me though.

Patti said...

Looks great! I love your fireplace. I wish I had one...but I live in Florida...so I don't really 'need' one...lol =)