My Latest Projects

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Faith Sisters Challenge - God Loves You

Here is my layout for the newest challenge at Faith Sisters!



Journaling:
Everyday, the Lord shows his love to me. When
my son comes home from school, when my
husband comes home from work, when we sit
down as a family for dinner and send up our
prayers together...
The Lord is always with me, no matter where I go.


Scripture Verse:
Romans 8:39
...neither height nor depth, nor
anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love
of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Product Credits:
Funky Love & Sweet Surrender, by Meredith Cardall
Lift Me Template by Nikki Painter

3 comments:

Evangelesse said...

Karma, thanks for all you do for His glory & thanks for being a wonderful administrator when I was a CT @ FS. You have an award on my blog @ creativerhapsody.blogspot.com on the Jan.21st post. Pick it up when you can. Again thanks for all you do!

Blessings & Joy!

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

Hi, I stopped by to look for your contribution to the "I love my Pet" blog train! I will return later as I'm sure it will be great!

"Kreative Karma" said...

Hi Giovana,

It was supposed to post at 10 am MT, but I see some others did it earlier... so mine is now up, enjoy!