My Latest Projects

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Kit for my Babies! All proceeds go toward my embryos!

I am so very very excited!

Amy Sumrall, Ellie Lash, Kreative Karma (ME,) Krystal Hartley, Meredith Cardall, and Sugarplum Paperie have teamed up to create this soft, whimsical digital scrapbooking kit. The colors are versatile enough to work with babies, boys, and girls.

Kit contains: 26 papers, alpha, 5 ribbons, cloud, 3 frames, 6 flowers, 4 journal spots, 2 butterflies, 8 vines, 2 threaded buttons, 5 epoxy buttons, 2 leaves, flourish, grass, wings, beaded wire, 5 bows, tag, heart, 2 pinwheels, kite, 3 felt circles, 2 word art

This kit was created to help my husband and I realize our dream of growing our family! All proceeds will go toward getting my 9 embryos from CA where they are being stored, over to my new home state so we can have a baby or two or three or....

(click image to shop)



And coordinating QuickPages By Meredith Cardall


Check out the inspiration!


Here's a better look at the papers and elements


3 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

why didn't you let me know about this kit? I just posted this and your story on TCB.

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

I love digi scrapping, it is way cheaper than the local scrapbook store.(Although I still can't resist...hehe!) I also couldn't resist buying this kit after reading your story. It was awesome of Kim to feature your story on TCB! I am so glad I was able to help in the tiniest of ways toward you getting the future babies you want! Good luck with everything!

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm a little intimidated, now visiting your blog and seeing what you do for a living. Ahem...clearly, I'm a little challenged in web design.

When I have a little time, I'll take a look and browse your site. Very beautiful stuff!

What a cool way to raise funds. Having two adopted children, I understand how difficult it can be to pay for the costs involved in having our children in "unconventional" ways. You go, girl!!!

Blessings,
Sandy Cooper
www.godspeakstoday.blogspot.com